Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Gut Punch News

One Idiot! One Mic! One Opinion!

Jun 28, 2016

Do not use the U.S. Constitution against its citizen while using the same Constitution to protect those who are determined to kill us.


Jun 25, 2016

As the world crumbles around us, it feels as if we are in an infinite loop of chaos.


Jun 22, 2016

There are those who value safety and those who value freedom, but only one choice requires no compromise.


Jun 18, 2016

You'd have better luck finding a needle in a nationwide haystack than capturing a lone wolf terrorist within the U.S.A. (Raw Audio)

Jun 14, 2016

Psychologically, 95% of all people are simply complex, the other 5% of us are complexly simple.