Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Gut Punch News

One Idiot! One Mic! One Opinion!

Mar 31, 2017

The more sophisticated I think our world gets, the more I realize we are still cavemen picking our boogers.


Mar 28, 2017

As the world goes crazy, I give you my random thoughts on the madness.


Mar 27, 2017

Everybody lives inside their own reality bubble. My job is to pop those flimsy bubbles.

Mar 24, 2017

It is hard to determine whether the media is telling the truth or lying to us. if they're lying to us, there should be harsh consequences.


Mar 21, 2017

If belief is 90% of our reality, I guess we’re really unlucky because the remaining 10% is where the truth actually exists.